Release Date: 05/23/2022
- FIX a bug that appeared in 2021.3 where a task's icon blocks the pointer enter/exit events of the task that triggers showing tooltips for tasks.
- FIX a null reference error that is triggered when a unit with no DropOffSource component attempts to lock a target resource instance that does not require dropping off resources.
- FIX an issue that forces an IEntityTargetComponent instance to require the entity to be idle to set its target even when the option is disabled on the component.
- FIX an error that appears when attempting to set the Data property of a IMovementController instance attached to a unit that is not placed on a valid navigation mesh.
- FIX RTS Engine top bar menu documentation link.
- FIX allowing buildings to be placed when the pause menu is enabled.
- UPDATE new map configurations prefab by changing some of the manager component fields to have them fit the content of the manual guides.
- ADD a player error message that appears when a resource collector unit is commanded to collect a resource that requires dropping off resources while the unit does not have a DropOffSource component attached.
- ADD Height Offset Terrain Areas field to the MainCameraController inspector under the Zoom section that allows to input a list of terrain area types, for which the camera height will be offset when it is looking at them. The height offset can be controlled by a minimum value for the defined terrain areas that can be set in the Offset Min Terrain Height field in the same component's inspector.
- ADD HoverHealthBarData struct as a field in the EntityHealth component (for all entity types) which replaces the Hover Health Bar Y field and offers options to offset the position of the hover health bar on all 3 axis, as well as control the size of the health bar with a Vector3 field and choose to disable it on an entity type basis.
- FIX testing for EntityType enum intersection.
- UPDATE SampleHeight method in ITerrainManager to allow for a (by default) null value for the areaTypes parameter
- ADD OnPlacementStop() method to IBuildingPlacer, called by the IBuildingPlacement manager component when on the placement instance when its placement is stopped.
- ADD IBuildingPlacementTask interface, implemented by the BuildingCreationTask and used by the IBuildingPlacement manager component to get the necessary properties and call the necessary methods for placement. This would eventually allow for builder-less building placement tasks.
- ADD BuildingPlacementResetGlobal event triggered at the end of a building placement sequence, allowing to invoke that the building placement manager is no longer placing any buildings.
- ADD InitPlaced() method to IBuildingPlacer which takes the BuildingPlacedData struct as a parameter (holds properties of a placed building instance passed through the building's initialization parameters) and called on a placed building instance after it is initialized.
- ADD amount integer field to the PlayerMessageHandler struct, allowing to pass an integer to the component handling the display of the player messages.
- ADD SelectionGroupHandler to the demo game map.
- ADD summary documentation for the properties and methods of the IMovementController and IMovementSystem interfaces.