Release Date: 01/24/2023
- FIX bug in CarriableUnit component custom inspector editor.
- FIX a bug in initializing placement instances of a building.
- FIX a bug in UnitManager and BuildingManager where invalid free unit and building instances assignments in the inspector go unchecked.
- FIX a bug that resets the attack reload timer every time a new target is assigned to an attack faction entity.
- UPDATE building placement to trigger the status of whether a building can be placed or not as soon as the placement instance of the building is created instead of doing it the first time the placement instance is moved.
- ADD Allowed Faction Types field to building placement, unit creation and upgrade tasks on the inspector so that tasks can be shown only when the task launcher belongs to specific faction types.
- ADD Unit Enable Distance field to the UnitAttack formation properties which defines the stopping distance required by the attacker unit to reach in relation to its target unit instance in order to enable the attack for the first time. This distance is bound between the minimum and maximum allowed attack positions.
- ADD the option to specify a Texture2D or a Sprite in the TaskCursorData when picking the default or the awaiting task mouse cursor texture.
- FIX mutliple optimizations on the GridSearchHandler component.
- ADD allowTerrainAttack option to the SetTargetInputData struct so that a terrain attack can be launched through the SetTarget() method of the UnitAttack or BuildingAttack components.
- ADD FactionDefeatToText method to the IGameUITextDisplayManager which handles producing the text that appears on the player message panel when a faction is defeated, instead of directly outputting it through the GameManager.
- ADD NPC Factions section to manual which includes guides that go through how to define a NPC faction, regulate what units/buildings it can create and guides that go through each NPC manager component, responsible for handling a specfic aspect of its behavior in relation to the game.
- Mirror Multiplayer
- FIX an error that appears when you leave a multiplayer lobby.
- Basic NPC
- FIX a bug in handling territory defense for NPC factions where the defense state is enabled but no attack units are sent to defend the attacked faction entity
- UPDATE NPCBuildingRegulatorDataInput and NPCUnitRegulatorDataInput components' fields to make use of FactionTypeTargetPicker and NPCTypeTargetPicker data types.
- ADD the option to create a new NPC Manager through the RTS Engine top bar menu, which directly creates a new prefab in the project tab.
- ADD NPCTypeRTargetPicker target picker data type which allows to pick NPC types from the inspector.
- ADD custom editors for all NPC manager components.
- ADD inspector and event logs for all NPC manager components. This would allow you to see in real-time the decisions that a NPC faction is taking and what current entities/elements of the game each manager component is actively monitoring.